B-stock P-ATX V3 Black (cat. II)
Please see description and Terms & Condition on the B-stock page.
SFF time P-ATX V3 is a 10.4 L case that supports full sized ATX motherboards, SFX power supply, and full-length dual slot GPU. This makes it the smallest ATX case on the market!
It can also support triple slot GPU with an ITX motherboard.
Apart from having exceptionally optimized internal layout, this case also has great ventilation thus enabling good cooling performance even for the high-end hardware!
And let’s not forget the sleek design with clean front panel, no visible seams and premium 100% aluminum construction with durable powdercoated finish.
Compared to previous V2 version, V3 features lightweight, fully aluminum construction. It comes flat-packed for easier shipping, in plastic free packaging. We also enabled native support for gen4 risers and inverted layout. Also, front panel is now symmetric and includes front USB-C gen3.2 connector.
1. P-ATX V3 case doesn't come with the riser cable included. If you want to order it along with the case, please select the riser type you'd like from the accessory section on the shop site.
2. P-ATX V3 case comes flat packed and small amount of assembly is required before installing the components in
Price does not include shipping and VAT
Orders shipping to EU: VAT applied at checkout
- 10.4 L volume with 377.5 x 340 x 81 mm outer dimensions
- console/"pizza box" style case with CPU and GPU fans in the same orientation
- SFX/SFX-L power supply up to 130mm
- vertically mounted GPU with multiple riser cable options
- support for following motherboard sizes: mini-ITX, mini-DTX, micro-ATX, ATX
- support for full length dual slot graphic card, or triple slot if using ITX sized motherboard
- support for 120mm AIO
- CPU coolers up to 59 mm in height
- support for a 3.5" drive and up to six 2.5" drives
- back of motherboard accessible for cooler installation
- front USB-C gen3.2 port
- sturdy powder-coated aluminum construction
- narrow footprint - 110 mm wide with included stand
- inverted layout option
- 1.7 kg weight
GPU COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:
- default - max triple slot (~62mm)
- with ATX, m-ATX or m-DTX board - max dual slot (~42mm) or 2.5 slot (~52mm) if height is under 120mm
2. Length (for 2 slot gpu’s):
- default - 370 mm
- with 120 mm AIO - 245 mm (or 270 mm if using 92 mm fan)
- with more than three 2.5 drives installed - 300 mm
3. Length (for 3 slot gpu’s):
- default - 370 mm
- with 120 mm AIO - 245 mm
- with 3.5 HDD - 255 mm
- with up to two 2.5 drives installed - 345 mm
- with more than two 2.5 drives installed - 300 mm
- default - 140 mm
- dimensions do not include PCI bracket
CPU COOLER COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:
1. Air cooler – up to 59 mm high
2. Water cooling – up to 38 mm thick fan with following block and radiator dimensions:
- block with tubes exiting from the side – up to 59 mm high
- block with tubes exiting from the top – up to 39 mm high
- 120 mm radiator – up to 30 mm thick and 124 mm wide
- Please see GPU compatibility for GPU dimension limits with various radiator options.
- Please see HDD compatibility for HDD dimension limits with various radiator options.
HARD DRIVES COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:
1. 3.5” drives – one unit
2. 2.5” drives mounted to front side – 9.5 mm units with following options:
- without the 3.5” drive – 6 units
- with the 3.5” drive – 4 units
3. 2.5” drives in side position – two 7 mm units
- Please see GPU compatibility for GPU dimension limits with various hard drive options.
- HDD support is limited to one 2.5” drive if using water cooling
MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY GUIDE:
1. ATX, mini ATX and mini DTX boards with dual slot GPU’s
2. Mini ITX boards with triple slot GPU’s
- MEMORY STICKS – UP TO 64 MM TALL
- POWER SUPPLIES – SFX and SFX-L UP TO 130MM LONG
- Wi-Fi ANTENNAS – RP-SMA MOUNTING HOLES ON THE BACK PANEL